Saturday, July 15, 2017

Green Cleaning as a Healthy Summer Activity for Kids!

I don’t know about you, but if you’re anything like me, you may find it challenging at times to keep up with your home cleaning regiment in the summer –agree?  There are so many activities I would rather be engaged in, so many projects that can only be done in warmer months.  Living in the Midwest equates to a shorter summer season so I try to get in as many outdoor projects done as possible. 

This all leads back to my original question:  How do you stay on top of green cleaning routines in the summer?  If you have children, they can be a great asset in helping you keep up with the housework. 

ASSIGNING CLEANING CHORES TO CHILDREN IS HEALTHY! 

Household chores are a child’s first introduction into the realm of responsibilities.


From the time a child can walk, picking up toys and putting them away after playtime is the very first point of reference in being responsible.

Preschoolers can do simple chores such as setting the table, making their beds, in addition to picking up toys.

Elementary aged children can begin to take on other tasks like; washing dishes, dusting furniture, cleaning bathrooms and mopping floors.

Jr./Sr. High can take on additional tasks of doing their own laundry and mowing the grass.

I would be quick to add, however, that unless my child was using an all-natural, non-toxic cleaning product, I would not allow him or her to clean the many different surfaces in our home, especially the bathrooms.  There are too many risks with inhaling harmful vapors or chemical cleaners splashing on skin and eyes for me to allow my child to use a chemical cleaner!  Period!


Brightly Green Cleaners gives me peace of mind!  I confidently allow my children to green clean our bathrooms and mop floors because I know that Brightly Green Cleaners are 100% non-toxic, 100% all natural eco-friendly; making them very safe for my children to use!

Do you have very young children in the home—consider the added benefits of Brightly Green’s sister green cleaners—Baby Harmony.  Baby Harmony products are very mild, all-natural and non-toxic cleaners that are formulated without the use of essential oils for fragrance. 


To sum it up; household chores are a healthy form of responsibility for children to do!  And if your kids are anything like mine, they can get bored and antsy in the summer especially as the new school year comes into view!  Giving your children green cleaning tasks to do weekly, if not daily  will help to stave off boredom while helping you keep your home green cleaned!!


Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...