Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lincoln Heights Students Research ways to "Go Green"!

Mrs. Kelly Carter’s, 9th grade class at Lincoln Heights High School participated in a school research project “go green”. The following students: Katrina L., Bobby M., David P., Alicia G., and Daniel S., came up with several resources that they wanted to share with us.

Mrs. Kelly Carter, science and biology teacher at Lincoln Heights High School,found my page http://www.brightlygreen.biz/brightlygreenliving/ecoresources.html  while researching for their current research project on ways to "go green." She wrote me that her students have been doing a good job in finding adequate information but they still have a ways to go in finding more reliable information.

She said, “Some of my students found other links during their research that if I may suggest, would be a perfect addition to this page and your site. I continued my bonus program from earlier this year for my summer classes to take advantage of. I wanted them to take a little extra time in doing research and bringing all of their findings to me for bonus points. In this situation if they find other resources that will make a site I have approved more resourceful, they receive added bonus points.”

Here are the sites that some of the students found:

http://www.greenerchoices.org/products.cfm?product=ac

 


http://storyofstuff.org/bottledwater/


http://www.worldwatch.org/node/3915


Brightly Green and HG Laboratories, LLC wants to thank Mrs. Carter and her students for the wonderful resources they have shared with us!  We have added these to the Brightly Green Page Brightly Green Living Eco Resources. 

We are proud to be a part of this project! If you have a group or class that would like to submit information to us we would be happy to review it!



Please make my day; leave me a comment!


Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...