Friday, April 5, 2013

It's Soap & Bucket Time!


SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!  

Where I live the “true sign of spring” is when the first robin arrives on the scene.  This past week I saw my first robin pecking at the ground!  Having sighted it, I grabbed my phone to call my family with the news.  No, they had not yet seen a robin, so I go to claim this year’s “First Sighting Award”!

So what did this “revelation sighting” do for me?


It warmed me up to taking a good look at my vehicle and planning when to pull out the hose from the garage to give my van its first bath in 2013. Yes, I said its first bath, I am not proud of that, but at the same time I don’t wash vehicles in temperatures under 45 degrees. Sighting the robin helped to put me in “de-thaw mode” and address the condition of my van. 

 What shape is your vehicle in after the winter season?
 
 If it looks anything like mine did, you will want to pamper it with a good washing inside and out!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Give it a Green Clean inside and out. 

Green Clean Supplies @  Brightly Green Home Store

On the outside:  Brightly Green Hand Dish Wash and a clean old rag.  Dirt and grime will wash right off without harming the paint job or any other surface.
 
On the inside:  Brightly Green Multi-Purpose Cleaner wipes clean all inside vinyl and plastic surfaces.  (For leather interior, use your vehicle manufacturer’s recommended leather product.)   The multi-purpose cleaner leaves your car with a fresh lavender scent; perfect for springtime!  Wipe windows inside and out with Brightly Green Glass Cleaner and a clean rag or microfiber cloth.

Do you have carpet stain spots to address?  Use Brightly Green Carpet & Upholstery Spot Remover.  (Apply as directed.)
 
If your car doesn’t thank you for all the TLC you give it, your passengers will! 
 

 
Uh-Ohh!  Time to turn the hose back on!



Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...