Monday, July 15, 2013

Green Clean Your Pantry in Under an Hour!


Is your pantry is getting low on supplies?  Now would be a good time to give it a green clean before restocking it.

Clear shelves out and wipe down with Brightly Green Multi-Purpose Cleaner using a clean rag or microfiber cloth.  You could also fill your sink with soapy water using Brightly Green Hand Dish Wash.

Restocking your pantry in freshly green-cleaned shelves is a gift to yourself!
When giving your shelves a more thorough all natural clean, you can organize them where clutter is beginning to develop.  At least for me, my cupboards have a tendency to get somewhat disorganized over time.

(recent bulk foods purchased--placed in my green-clean pantry!)
 
Give yourself a pat on the back, and enjoy the rest of your day. 

I find that pacing myself in what I green-clean (doing a little every day), helps me to have time for outings with my family.  I know tomorrow the beach is calling us!

What eco-friendly cleaning project can you do under an hour’s time?


Save on shipping with our shipping deals going now on our Home Store Page!!



Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...