Thursday, December 11, 2014

Rubber Gloves for Cleaning--Who Needs 'Em?



 Those bright, yellow, rubber gloves…oh…those were the days!! 

-Sweaty hands from wearing them
-Holding slippery sponges because the gloves never seemed to fit right (too loose or too tight)...

-Sliding those yellow gloves on meant getting down to business cleaning while choking back the fumes of those "great cleaners".   

What are we thinking?  If I have to wear gloves to clean with, what does that say about the products?  If wearing gloves and being in a well-ventilated room are prerequisites to cleaning, how safe am I, my family & the environment--really?

ABANDON THOSE YELLOW RUBBER GLOVES!!

I much prefer breathing clearly & even enjoy the aromatherapy experience while cleaning as my cleaners of choice contain 100% all natural essential oils!

I much prefer using my bare hands when cleaning because I can easily wipe down whatever surface I need to with ease!

I much prefer cleaning without the worry of "did I rinse well enough to get rid of those chemicals?"

I MUCH PREFER CLEANING WITH

I choose HG Labs' Brightly Green Concentrate Cleaners-

where YELLOW RUBBER GLOVES ARE NOT NECESSARY-EVER!
Abandon your rubber gloves and find new freedom by green cleaning with


Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

1 comment:

  1. I don’t prefer using Rubber Gloves for Cleaning, they are so irritating and the hands get so sweaty. I wonder how people wear them. Well I have hired very nice green cleaning services so I don’t have to worry about all this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...