Saturday, June 13, 2015

Fight Ant Infiltration All Naturally


Summer is my FAVORITE season of the year!  I love pretty much everything about summer except one thing—the bugs!  While they can be tolerated outdoors, those pesky insects are not welcomed in my home! 

Recently I saw ants making their way into my kitchen pantry.  Someone did not properly re-attach the lid to the honey jar and ants were treating themselves to a sweet snack! 

Perhaps you have the same or similar issues with ants, keeping a tight lid (pun intended) on your food containers is a must, while keeping up on your green clean routine in the kitchen is just as important!

 Get your pantry back in shape with Brightly Green Multi-Purpose Cleaner or Brightly Green Hand Dish Wash.  If ants are infiltrating your cupboards, it is best to remove everything from the shelves and wipe the shelves down.  Be sure not to forget the corners where crumbs seem to congregate.

Natural pesticide:  Did you know that there is a natural way to be rid of ants?  Lemons.  Ants can't stand the smell of lemons.
After thoroughly cleaning my pantry and before returning items to the shelves;  I quartered a lemon and rubbed the corners of my pantry shelves with the lemon slice.  This was re-applied at the end of the week and my ant problem is gone.

I love knowing that my home is safe from any form of toxic chemicals whether for cleaning purposes or for the removal of creepy crawly bugs.  Keep your home free from toxins too, keep your home safe, green clean!

To order exceptional green cleaning products:  Go to Brightly Green Home Store



Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...