Friday, November 13, 2009

Question from the Right

Question from Jean:
This is a question I received  by email from my website Brightly Green. I would like some of our followers to gently help me answer her with some encouraging ideas.
Hi, I love your site and products…especially the Granite & Tile Cleaner! Smells and works wonderfully! This is my question?
I’m a conservative who does not want to pollute God’s gift, the Earth, or contaminate my family with toxic fumes. How can I encourage my fellow conservatives to join me? Many of them seem so turned off because they are so "look down on" in the green community. I will never hug a tree but I would like to hug one another. Help, I want to spread the word, not toxic fumes!

2 comments:

  1. Your fellow conservatives might be just as interested in promoting a green community as you are. I know, as a conservative Christian, I am. Many Conservatives, however, simply will not support a company that might be promoting or giving to organizations they do not believe in. A solutin might be to find a company that offers green products and stands for conservative beliefs.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...