Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Thankful List

As we approach Thanksgiving it is a good time to begin to count our blessings!


MY Thankful List
10 things I’m (Sharron) thankful for!

1: God and His love 
2: my wonderful husband (the genius)
3: my precious family
 4: our sweet pet
5: my warm home
6: our great customers
7: the best job in the world
8: for caring friends
9: for our freedom
10: beautiful music, art & books    
Leave us your thankful list!


 f


Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...