- Each weekday, devote 15-30 minutes doing a specific cleaning task.
- Break up your week by assigning each day a specific cleaning task or a specific room to be cleaned.
- Doing that cleaning task/room at the same time each day will also help you get into the habit of staying on task with your green cleaning routine. If it is too hard to plan for a specific time of the day, give yourself general categories like complete by noon, or before kids get off the bus, etc.
- Allow a little margin of flexibility in your Five Day Green Cleaning Routine or you may become overwhelmed and give up!
- If you have one weekday that is more open than another, then you may want to double up on some cleaning tasks.
- Create your green cleaning routine according to the natural patterns of your week. I like to call this, "following the natural rhythms of life!"
Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!