Thursday, September 1, 2011

Have You Had it With Clutter?

Excerpts from the HG Labs (Nature’s Laboratory)

 Free E-book soon to be released.

Author: Sharron McAdams, President/Owner


Last year, I decided to take control and to purge and organize.  Much to my husband’s chagrin… he was pretty happy with the way things were.    Some friends said I was organizing my organization.  Simply because I keep my house fairly neat, they could not know what I knew…I was a “closet” hoarder! 
 I formed a plan of attack, prioritized and organized until I systematically got it done!  Projects that seemed overwhelming were accomplished with working a few minutes a day. Working hardly more than an hour at a time, I was able to whittle my clutter down to a point now that I feel really good about!  I will need to purge…one more time.  But that’s just me.  I will know this time that the things I “still” have and have not used can really go!  It’s a good feeling!

Here are some ideals to get you going so you can feel good too!
Plan – You must have an idea how you want to live and what you want your life to be like.  If you’re not good at an organizational chart…no problem. Just think about what makes sense to you and how it works with your lifestyle and space.  

Prepare – Envision what you need and have it ready.  Set aside a work space.  I cleared out a section of my garage and set up a table with boxes, envelopes, baskets, sharpies, etc.  As you are organizing have your Brightly Green cleaning supplies ready so you can clean behind and on the top of your surfaces.  That way you will know you are really deep green cleaning.   
 Prioritize – You may want to start with the project you have been dreading the most. For me it was organizing years of family pictures.  They had somehow gotten out of control and really needed some attention.  However, it may help to slip in a few easier projects from time to time to get the instant satisfaction of completing a task.
Come back for more clutter free and green cleaning tips from me.  Along with guest articles from organizational and cleaning experts, we will help you achieve the green-clean, clutter free life you need!


From our family to yours...we welcome your comments!





Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...