Friday, February 6, 2015

Make Spring Cleaning a Launching Project



 
Are thoughts of summer vacations, rooms to remodel, places to visit dancing in your head?  Move those thoughts from your head into a project list and seriously work through the viability of doing those things.  Some of us spend more time thinking and dreaming instead of acting on those dreams or projects. 
 
Let Spring Cleaning be a launching project from which you model how to plan and organize other things you want to accomplish, but never seem to get around doing.  Turning your spring cleaning project into a time-ordered task may give you the boost you need to order other projects you would like to accomplish but don't know where to begin.

Hello, I'm Brenda and I write for Brightly Green.  As a busy mom and professional, I have found it helpful when tackling a project to set a target date for when I want to be FINISHED.  No, I don't set a BEGINNING date; but a FINISH BY or DUE DATE—so to speak.  If I had a ''starting date," I may drag on my project too long.  It is more helpful for me to have a "due date," to keep me motivated and on target.

My daughter has asked me, "Mom, when are we going to start spring cleaning?"  I told her after I finish my current project, then we would plan for our spring cleaning.  I know for myself that taking on too many projects at once will result in nothing getting done, or not done well.  

You know yourself, pace yourself.  Look at your calendar and set the "finished by date" for your spring cleaning and other projects in a timely sequence.  Allow breathing room—margins in your life too! 

Green cleaning is a part of living green.  Living green is also about enjoying life, keeping things simple where we can and pacing ourselves.  There is a rhythm to life that is freeing when we find it! 

For you, maybe green spring cleaning would best be accomplished after your children's spring break.  No problem.  When you get back, then consider when you want to tackle spring cleaning and set a target "finish-by date."  Be sure to order your Brightly Green products (on Brightly Green Home Store) shortly after setting your date so that when you begin to clean, you have everything you need to get started!

 Brightly Green Concentrate Cleaners giving you practical green cleaning tips for
wholesome green living!

Enjoy reading our blog posts?!  Let us know--leave a comment!



Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...