Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Green Cleaners Go to School!



This blog is designed to share with our readers and customers the many benefits of Brightly Green Cleaners; for healthier you, your family, and the environment.  In addition our blog is about helping you achieve productivity and balance in your life through useful strategies on organizing your work and home. 
Recently, we heard from Diane of how Brightly Green Cleaners is helping children with their schoolwork.  Here is her story…

I have been following your blog for quite awhile now and try to implement many of the tips on organizing and de-cluttering.  After reading your last post on organizing the kitchen and how to look for clear space vertically, I took everything off the front of my refrigerator. 
The blank, white space was awkward at first, because I felt like something was missing.  After a day, though, the clear white space did indeed feel refreshing and calming.  There really is something to what you said about 'rest for the eyes.'

One thing that I really missed was not having a calendar on my refrigerator.  My magnetized dry erase calendar fell apart and I was considering what kind to get for the fridge.  An idea popped in my head, why not draw a calendar on the refrigerator.  First I tested it out on a small, not notice-able place on the fridge.  The dry erase marker did not come off easily by using the dry eraser, however with my dry erase board cleaner sprayed on the spot, the marker came off perfectly. I then drew a calendar of the top portion of my fridge.
This got me to thinking, if I could draw a calendar on my fridge, I could draw anything.

As a teacher and personal tutor I saw new potential for my cleared refrigerator!  It can be a handy, giant whiteboard! My refrigerator can become a teaching tool; helping children with their challenging math, vocabulary, and more!
Now I am not a fan of using dry erase board cleaner, I would much prefer an all-natural cleaner to use.  I tried Brightly Green Multi-Purpose Cleaner and it worked just as well as the dry erase board cleaner. In addition, Brightly Green Multi-Purpose Cleaner left a calming lavender scent!!

I also tried using my stainless steel dishwasher as a "white board", it works too!  I cleaned the marker off with Brightly Green Stainless Steel Cleaner, which worked beautifully.
 
For parents, this can be a great tool to assist their children with daily homework by using the refrigerator.  Another idea could be creating a family learning game by writing one new challenging word to learn each week.  At mealtimes together, play a game of finding ways to create sentences with your family vocabulary word.

I thought your readers would like to know of this great additional use for Brightly Green Multi-Purpose and Stainless Steel Cleaners.  Thank you Brightly Green!

 We appreciated the new suggestions for our eco-friendly products and have tried them out for ourselves; Diane's suggestions for Brightly Green Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Brightly Green Stainless Steel Cleaner do work to remove dry erase markers from those surfaces. 
Be attentive:  This was tested with dry erase markers only! 
Important:  Test marker on an inconspicuous area of your refrigerator or dishwasher first.


**Brightly Green is not held liable if this idea does not work on your appliances surfaces!


Please Leave a comment and a link to your Blog and or website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment!
Please, don't be shy...thoughtful comments, questions, new information and relevant links are always welcomed and appreciated. Please share your info here. Your URL from your website and Blog is welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...